Sunday, March 21, 2010

So just a few funnies...

This is a pic of Bryce's Grandpa Vard. We love him so much! When he came to see the girls, he asked us why we didn't give the girls american names? Something to think about. Lol
This is a pic of my cute brother Kenny. Some of the boys have a hard time telling the babies apart. Kenny can tell them apart because Kambree is the "redder" one. I can't tell a difference in their skin tone but it actually works for him.Just one more. So I've heard lots of moms talk about pooping stories but I had my first memorable experience the other night. We have to feed the babies every three hours so one of the feedings is at three in the morning. I got up and started changing Myka. I was about to put a clean diaper on when poop comes shooting out. It shot all the way to the closet, which is a good two feet away, got on blankets that are in a basket on the floor between the changing table and closet, all over the floor, and on the changing table itself! So there I am at three in the morning, in the dark, cleaning up poop. I think I would have cried but my mom was there with me (she stays over once a week to help) so we were able to get a good laugh together.
Just a random pic of our cute family : )

10 comments:

Drew and Amber said...

Grandpa Vard is so cute. I love the poop story arent those just the best times, I am glad you had someone there to help you. IT was so good to see you the other day.

christiansen family said...

oh my heavens look how much they have already grown. They are so beautiful! I had the same pooping experience with Sadie when she was about that age, but lucky for me it wasn't in the middle of the night.

Chelsie said...

kel, they are gorgeous!! and you look great! i'm glad that things are going well, the poop story is hilarious. let me know when you are feeling up to visitors, we'd love to bring you guys some dinner or some treats or something and meet the girls. text me and let me know. love ya

Anne said...

Twins how sweet and cute names too:) Love the poop story! Hope all is well:)

Dibble's said...

So cute! I love the distance that newborn's can put on their poop! And that stuff stains like nothing else! I can't wait to see them again!

Jordan Lydia said...

look at that adorable nursery in the background. pink and green. so pretty :)

Mary Jones said...

This is the first time I've been on your blog since you had the twins. You look amazing Kellee. I feel for you and how much work you must be going through right now to tend to newborn twins. They are beautiful. Do you ever get mixed up with who is who? Good work you two! I love your nursery.

Jackie Greenwood said...

Congratulations!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Your girls are adorable, and you look great! YEAH, for babies!

Ben and Camille said...

so cute!! i love those little girls. they are perfect. we're so happy for you guys!

Kait said...

KELLEE! Why haven't we followed each others blogs before today?! I love getting the update from you : ) I miss you! and I love your blog!