Sunday, March 14, 2010

Our family has now doubled in size! So crazy! Kambree and Myka were born on February second. They are just TINY! Kambree was three pounds, fifteen ounces and Myka was four pounds, one ounce. They are absoultely perfect but they did need to stay in the hospital to make sure they were consistently gaining weight, but were able to come home at eight days old! This is them at the hospital.
They will be six weeks old on Tuesday. Time has gone so fast! They are growing like crazy and are both over five pounds now. We are having SO much fun with them! They are such sweet babies and we feel so blessed to be their parents! Hopefully I will be a better blogger now, now that I have something to blog about : )


12 comments:

Ashley Hansen said...

So fun! I didn't even know you were expecting! Congratulations, they are absolutely beautiful!

~Drue~ said...

Congrats you two they are beautiful and I know you will love being parents!!!! Keep the updates coming. And welcome to the mommy club ahahha!!!!

Christiansen's said...

Oh my heavens I can't believe they are already 6 weeks, where has the time gone! They are SO darling!

Brandon and Tannya said...

Congratulations! They are so cute! I love the matching outfits! Beautiful babies!

Drew and Amber said...

I am so excited you posted about these sweet little girls. I am so excited to see them on Friday. 5 lbs they are growing so fast!! They are so beautiful

Dibble's said...

they are so stinking cute! I can't wait to see them again, as soon as you're ready, let's go for a walk! We miss ya, gal

Lauren Tatton said...

They are so cute! I had my baby Feb. 4th but dont wory she was
11 lbs they are really cute babies! I never got to experience the tiny babies. They are so cute!

sara and wade said...

yahoo!! kell, they are absolutely adorable! i love the names you settled on. so perfect! congrats you two and i can't wait to hear more and see lots more pictures!!

Preston said...

Oh my! These little ones are so beautiful! Are they identical? They look like they are. Congratulations. How are you feeling love? You must be exhausted. I hope all continues to be well. Keep up the posts, because I love to see ya!

Cassie said...

PS That last post by Preston is really by me, Cassie. I don't know why it is doing that. Sorry!

Unknown said...

Holy cow Congrats girl I had no idea you were even pregnant and twins how fun is that!!! :) I'm glad you guys are doing so well!!!

Meg said...

Congrats on the baby girls they sure are adorable.Glade things are going good for you guys.