Monday, June 2, 2008

Oh my, I still haven't posted pictures of our trip to Cabo! I couldn't figure out how to make a slide show, so here is a really long list of pictures! Sorry! This one is of Bryce with our "Cabo jar." There ended up being about $500.00 in there!

This is the hotel we stayed in. It is so gorgeous! It's like my favorite part of the whole trip!

This is the pool. That pavilion is a swim up bar where we spent a lot of our time.

This is one "sexy" old man. I'm sure he would be thrilled to know he was posted on the internet in his speedo. Lol

Yes! Water aerobics!

Oh, so cute!!

''V" for Vacation!

A freakin bed on the beach! It does not get any better than that!

CABO LIBRE!!

That's all, mwah!

4 comments:

The Binghams... said...

That guy in the speedo.. hello! ou ou!! Oh my funness!! Lets go back and this time we can go with you! You guys look so sexy!

Unknown said...

You guys are so stinkin cute, i'm so jealous your hotel looked amazing, I hope to see you soon at the gym again....

The Fendricks said...

KELLEE!!! this looks like so much fun. I freaking miss you! I am so glad that I found your blog.

Kait said...

Cute pics! I like getting the update of things that have happened before we were friends! You and Bryce are so cute!