Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Every Moment Counts


Yay! Finally a new post. Anyway I watch the Studio 5 show. Does anyone else watch that one? This month, their theme has been "Every Moment Counts". Isn't that the freaking truth? I keep thinking I can't wait until Bryce is done with school, or to own a house, or to have a bath tub! And ya all of those will be very enjoyable but I know we will miss this time of having no kids to worry about or a mortgage, etc. Plus Bryce and my relationship has grown so much as we struggle through these times of poverty. (Ok maybe that was a little bit exaggerated lol) We are so blessed tho. We have so much fun. Lately we have got to go to barbecues, go golfing, canoing, spend time with loved ones, enjoy the weather, and nap! The other night my mom came up to play and her, Bryce, and I got to just sit outside and enjoy the temperature and chat. These are some of my favorite people ever! So I guess it's the little things that count!

5 comments:

sara and wade said...

i totally agree love! i need to do better at enjoying the moments now instead of always looking ahead. thanks for making me remember that! and you need to tell suzie Q that i say hello! hope all is well with her! and you two love birds. isn't young love and poverty the best?! :)

The Fendricks said...

Kellee! I miss you so much! We need to go to lunch sometime soon or something like that. call me yo. :). loves.

Cody & Melanie said...

I have told you guys over and over again. you can just come over and use our bathtub if you want Kellee. I will get started on the basement so you guys can move in too.

Chelsy Boucher said...

Kellee, I must say that I feel a little jealous! Enjoy the time that you do not have kids and a mortgage, because it is very stressful when you do! Don't rush, just sit back and enjoy life! I cannot wait to have time to play again! I wouldn't change anything for the world, but I have defanently had to grow up fast!

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

I can't even remember what it was like when it was just John and myself, no children, no mortgage. But I do remember the early days of school. Those were the best, for me and for John. John lives to be in school, so he's so happy. He is home alot more, I mean realy home, his head isn't off some where fighting some battle.

AND ME

I have fun planning the future, getting my thoughts all organized, getting my home all organized. I have always been able to take great pride in Johns classes and grades. Our job oportunities, our callings, in the 22 different wards that we've attended, and meeting new people.

You two are doing a great job, I like what I see. Dallin loves you guys so much.