Friday, November 28, 2008

Good times!!

Wow! Such a fun week! I actually have a few things to blog about! We had such a great Thanksgiving this year! It was also Bryce's birthday on Thanksgiving, so that made for a very busy day! This year was my family's year so we decided to go out! First time we've ever done that but it was so much fun! We went to Marie Calendar's and we didn't cook or clean up. It was awesome! Here are some pics at the restaurant...



Also one of my good friends came in from out of town, so a bunch of my girls got together to go to dinner. These are my friends from beauty school. We got to know each other pretty well spending eight hours every day together for two years. But man we have had some good times! We laughed so hard about weird clients we had in school, the stupid things we did to our hair, and the crazy things we did in general! This is a pic of all of us.


Anyway, good times! So much to be thankful for, it's unbelieveable! We are so so blessed!

6 comments:

Chelsie said...

i'm diggin the no cooking thing on thanksgiving!! is it bad that i already dread the day that i will have to make my own thanksgiving...ah, so intimidating. looks like you guys have been having fun, i'm just sad it's not with us. thanks for the invite last night...hopefully i'll never have to do that again so we'll be free. ;-)

Meg said...

Happy b-lated birthday Byrce glade you guys had a good one.

Carson and Shelly* said...

You just got tagged with the High School Tag.

The Fendricks said...

Kellee!!!
I freaking miss you. What are you doing for christmas? We should all try to get together again. I love you man.

Janelle said...

kel! hey girl how are you and bryce, I'm sad i don't live in Ogden anymore to run into you two, but I hope everything is going well. and i hope you don't mind I added you as a friend. :)

Lexi said...

Hey why wasn't I invited to this beauty school get together?!!! :( I'm so heart broken and sad! You better remember me the next time this happens