Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ok people!! ONE TREE HILL starts this Monday. It's on at eight o'clock! We just watched the season finale to remember what's going on. If you'll remember, Dan got hit by a car, then his little heart buzzer rang which meant that there was a heart ready for him. And Lucas calls someone to ask them to go to Vegas with him to get married! Ooh I can't wait to see who it will be! What do you guys think? Lindsey, Peyton, or Brooke? I'll tell you what, I have NO idea! I would love for it to be Brooke, I have always loved Lucas and Brooke! They are such good friends. It's so cute! But I guess it would be great if it was Peyton too. I just don't think they will do that because that is kind of what everyone thinks. And I hope it's not Lindsey! She drives me crazy! She's so back and forth! Anyway I'll stop babbling. But we get together to watch it every week so let me know if you want to join us!

10 comments:

Carson and Shelly* said...

I am so excited for one tree hill also. I am hoping that he was calling Peyton. Lindsey drives me crazy. Brooke is who I think he was really calling, Brooke and Lucas could be a little happy family. If it is Brooke that will start the whole Peyton/Brooke fight up again. I am so anxious to see what happens.

Melissa McFadden said...

I hope it's brooke too. Because then there will still be some good drama to the show. And because I love brooke and her cute raspy voice. I live in Kirksville, Missouri. I told my neighbors about the bat and they didn't seem to think it was that big of deal because it happens all the time! Oh how I miss Utah.

anna said...

hey kellee! we actually got married a year ago from this saturday, aug 30! it's been so much fun! logan is great too, it's so pretty up and i love how it's just a little "homey" type town. remember when i came up here with you to watch bryce play a hockey game one time! haha, that was the last USU hockey game i've been to! good times!

Chelsie said...

i hope it's anyone but lindsey...she makes me bonkers! i'm not about them introducing new girls into the mix....they just don't mesh well with the other characters. i'm going to have to map out all my shows since we don't have dvr anymore...i'm going to have to actually pay attention...grr....it might be a problem

Christa said...

Hey! Nice blog. Bryce it was good to see you today. I am glad we have your blog now so we can stay in touch.

Poulsen Family said...

Oh how I love One Tree Hill. I hope it is Brooke as well. I hate Lindsey.
Amy Poulsen

The Binghams... said...

Lindsey can disappear .. Thats all I have to say.. Woo Hoo!! Party tonight!!

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful Blog, you guys are a neat couple. I'm glad to hear that your enjoying each other. Good Luck on your garden.

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

Grandmacinny is a name that my grandchildren gave me. I really am Cindy Geilmann, just so you know.

Meg said...

Hey Kelly this is Megan I added you as one of my friends hope you don't mind got your site off of Amy's. I LOVE ONE TREE HILL. And am glade that it is finally on again.