Monday, July 14, 2008

Two years!!

Bryce and I just had our two years anniversary on July sixth! Bryce told me we had plans on Saturday night but he said it was a surprise. We got in the car and he took me up to Logan to Firehouse Pizza. I have been craving that place forever! If you haven't been there, you've gotta go there and try their Ph'zookie! Mmm they are so yummy! Instead of turning around and going home, he took me to the Anniversary Inn. It was such a fun surprise! Here are some pics of our room!This is our tub! Most of you know we don't have tub so I really appreciated this!
Our room was called the Imperial Palace so the ceilings were painted like this!
And these are our happy faces! I have such a great husband. He is the best of the best. He makes me so happy! I just hope that over the years I can learn to be as good of a wife as he is of a husband!




3 comments:

Chelsie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Ah I can't believe it's been two years! You guys are so perfect for each other...I heart you two friends! Ahh I love Phizookie's at firehouse!! Except they made those little ones now and that is UBER lame!! Did you get there yummy foccacia bread? It looks like you guys had a good fourth too! I love when the missionaries walk in the parade! They do it on the 24th up here...and by far get the biggest applause!

The Fendricks said...

WOohoo! I can't believe it has been that long. Congrats! I did hear that George is getting married. I ran into Kyle the other day, and it was really weird because I have not seen him for sooo long. I would LOVE to go to lunch. I usually work friday - sunday morning, so any day during the week, or any afternoon on the weekend works for me. Let me know what is good for you. :)

Anonymous said...

happy belated anniversary you two...i'm so happy for you!