Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Elder Nelsy


Some of you may remember my cutest little brother ever! He is in Virginia on the miss. Craziest thing ever! He is in Chelsy Lindley's ward out there so small world! Anyway Nelson rides a bike around so Bryce decided he should ride a bike everywhere also. We couldn't afford a new bike so he found the most ancient bike I've ever seen in his parents attic. It's got the skinny tires and the round handles. It's pretty rad! So he had to redo everything on it being the fix it man he is but he did not stop there. He painted yellow and white stripes on it! It is so hilarious to see him on it. I will have to post a pick. It kills me!

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

That is so crazy he is in Linda's ward!! I miss that girl! Look at your cute little bro on the mish! He is a stud! I'm excited to see this bike of friends!

sara and wade said...

kellee sue! it is sara! i am so happy that you have a blog! yeah! and that is hilarious that nels is in chels' ward. funny. and funny bryce. he is such a crackup. hope all is well with you two! love ya! and i'm adding you to my blog. hope you don't mind if we check up regularly!